WE are blessed, I refuse to believe anything less.



We are blessed, I refuse to believe anything less.
It's a process you see....
Where adversity creates opportunity, and my vision is changed.
God's 360 vision is compared to my tiny pinhole vision.
My vision expanded, my sight increased, my outlook changed.
No one get's through life without death.
I choose to be stronger, to celebrate longer. To live life fully.
To have my capacity to love increased through my adversity.
I will not ask to get out of grief, but what can I get out of grief?
There is a guarnateed uncertainty of life and a choice of joyful expectation over fear.
I choose to believe for the mosiac of the broken pieces,
to be far more lovely than my current life view.
I hold unto the law of love because love cast out fear.
Fear realized breaks the enemies back,
and love crushes the schemes of the enemy.
Broken yes, broken into a new beautiful.
Blessed yes, even in the brokeness.
There is beauty in this place and I choose to look at that.
WE are blessed, I refuse to believe anything less.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...