Another Birthday....well, it was a month ago, but surprise I forgot to post!

Today is my husbands birthday(not really, because I forgot to post this)  Again, I just have a hard time remembering to finish things....in my defense we were on vacation in Idaho with wonderful, beautiful people that were a bit distracting....
.
I am reminded of the frailty of life and the beauty of the fight. 
We never give up, we press on toward the goal.
We, this earthly family awaiting our heavenly reunion continue to live and love. 
God's mercy continues to flow, His power is still evident and yet sometimes we are like fish out of water.
Confused and dazed by our circumstances. 
But this I know, we have been given a gift.
 A gift of time and love not to be wasted. 
It's not how I expected but I am thankful none the less. 
There is life still to be lived. Loss yes, but love still wins. 
My husband, the love of my life has been given another year by the maker of the stars.
 He, who has known my pain like no other and shared in the sufferings.
He is still the ONE.  
No matter the pain and heartbreak of the past year, that is to be celebrated.
Happy Birthday to my husband and best friend. 
We journey on, hand in hand, fellow strugglers committed to the call until we hit the finish line. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...