She held on as long as she could.....

Art journaling is one of my favorite things to do.  A creative outlet for my emotions and a way to work through the jumble of my thoughts and fears.  God created me with emotions but somewhere along the way they got a bit bent. I know the Holy Spirit can change those emotions and by journaling I am changing my "stinking thinking" into a mind and will transformed by the power of the Holy Spirit.  Not a day goes by that I don't recognize my utter dependence upon the Lord and my need for His renewal in my life on a daily basis.  This is a journey to work out my salvation with fear and trembling.  Fear and trembling means that the work is difficult and takes determination, think about the type of working out in the gym that leaves your muscles weak and trembling.  That is the type of pushing that God is looking for.  Pushing past the easy lifestyle and fine tuning our hearts, our spiriutal muscles to the best of our ability.  Is it ever easy?  Not for me, at least not yet. However, it is a wonderful journey full of love and joy! 

Psalms 112:7
They will have no fear of bad news, their hearts are steadfast, trusting in the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...