A Kaleidescope of Love

My heart has been broken over and over again, into tiny little pieces.
Put back together again and again by a gracious God.
I often can't see past the mosaic of imperfections,
the shards of self-criticism, the jumble of memories.
But one moment in Your presence,
and suddenly broken pieces catch the light and your Glory is revealed.
My imperfections in Your hands become a picture of a Saviors Grace.
All things working together in a much bigger, brighter picture than I could paint myself.
A glorious kaleidoscope of brokenness made whole under the beautiful light of Jesus.
Suddenly, I understand why you are the light of the world and why I must have the light to live.
Only in you can these imperfections be turned from broken into beautiful.
You take my brokenness and piece it back together into a kaleidoscope of love.
And all it takes is just one moment in Your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...