I am a Dr. Seuss fan!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."  Dr. Seuss

It has taken me 47 years to walk in the FREEDOM of this statement.  Dr. Seuss is brilliant in his timeless analogies, childish depictions of grown up issues. We can all learn from his insight. 

Here are a few more quotes to let sink into your soul. 

You have brains in your head and feet in your shoes you can steer yourself any direction you choose.
No excuses, we have all that we need in Christ to steer ourselves right.

Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.
We waste so much time being sad that we forget to celebrate all the good that was and is yet to come! Scripture teaches us to think on those things that are good and lovely, noble and pure....think about the good and your emotions will follow.

Sometimes the questions are complicated, and the answers are simple.
The answer is always His presence.

Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So...get on your way!
Every day is a new day to accomplish His will in our lives, to climb the mountain and live in the victory!  Today is the day.

A persons a person, no matter how small.
Jesus said....whatever you do for the least of these, you do unto me.

Will you succeed?  Yes you will indeed!  (98 and 3/4% guaranteed.)
Victory is yours. Live in it with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...