Lessons learned in Kenya.


Lessons learned in Kenya
 
A smile sounds the same in any language.
Sometimes others stories help put your own in perspective.
Surrender is the mark of trust.  
It's not what, but who.
Waiting time is never wasted time.
Love is always larger than I can imagine or dream.
I am braver than I know.
Healing is precious when you can release the work to God.  
Happy is not a place, but a person.
Mourning is the by-product of love.
I am never alone.
Beauty has no color, its an inside job.  
Love is meant to be shared, lavished as a gift on others.  
I want more God and less stuff.  

Aaahhhh Kenya, its been sweet but I really must get home now.  Looking forward to the warmth and love of my tribe.  Absence does make the heart grow fonder...sigh....love my life.  Thankful for heart lessons and my Kenya home but glad to be heading back to my precious family and friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...