Hey I figured something new out....

Up there to the left is the place to plug in your email and join me. 

So....after my husband dropped dead in front of my eyes, don't panic they brought him back (for more info you can watch this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ws6pd-6LWo)...anyway that began a new journey for me.  We had been Pastoring  for ten years but this was a paradigm shift.  Then the following year we faced another crisis and then this past Sept 23rd our oldest son went to heaven.  Life is fragile, but a vapor and I am walking it out daily with this burning desire to redeem it all for God's Kingdom.  Painting and writing as fast as I can in order to bring some order out of the chaos.  This is my process, my story and some may be encouraged by it.  Others may find it silly and self-indulgent, that's alright.  All I know is that if I can find hope and joy in the middle of this beautiful mess, so can you.   If you want to join me, than plug your email in and follow me.  If you don't then, don't.  NO harm, no foul.  I am just happy that after a year I finally figured out how to add a "gadget" to my blog so people could follow me.  Oh yeah, if you are on your smart phone you will need to go to "web version" in order to use the "follow" gadget.  See, you can teach an old dog new tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...