My No Fear, Dreams and Vision, New Year





Prophetically we have been hearing about digging spiritual wells for years.  This morning I began to think about the fact that we are full of His living water.  I am a  living, walking, breathing, living well of His goodness, creativity, love, faithfulness, grace, etc.  You also are His purposed, lovely well.  All those dreams and visions which are God given, He has already provided living water for.  The living water is already deposited in us and when we allow it to flow out unto those God given visions, dreams and plans they will come to life. Our job is to steward the dream well, to move when He says move, to step out and believe for God to creatively work it out.  To be well diggers yes, but our first call is to release the well within us.  It is uniquely designed to break the hard ground of someone else's heart and release the well within them.  The beauty of who God has created us to be, is first manifested in those dreams in our hearts.  It is time to dream again.  Dream again like a little girl, with no reservations and no fear.  I am an old lady now, but it is not to late for me to dream.  This is officially my No Fear, Dream and Vision, New Year.  Care to join me?

John 4:13-14 (HCSB)
13 Jesus said, “Everyone who drinks from this water will get thirsty again. 14 But whoever drinks from the water that I will give him will never get thirsty again—ever! In fact, the water I will give him will become a well of water springing up within him for eternal life.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...