My love....in honor of Valentines Day

                   Gary and I  just weeks after 11.11.11 Thankful for more time together.



Love continues to confuse and amaze me. My imperfections still glaringly obvious as I try to give my husband the love he so richly deserves. 

My love
He is the love of my life, none other can compare. 
He is greatness and compassion all fueled by the Holy Spirit.
He is full of surprises and goodness. 
He is vision and strength.
He is weakness made strong by God's grace.
He is perfect for me, yet flawed. 
He is everything I wanted and yet I am scared to surrender to him.
He is my knight in shining armor and my achilles heel. 
He is the one who can make me laugh and cry. 
He is the key to my heart and the keeper of my secrets. 
He is the center of my universe and the gravitational pull that keeps me from spinning out of control.  He is my partner and my lover.
He is my shepherd and my friend.
He is my confidante and my shelter from the storms.
He is my biggest supporter and my best critic.
He is patience and long suffering personified.
He is my example of agape love and my hope of what's to come.
He is my husband and a heavenly taste of what my Jesus is like.
He is not perfect but he is as close as I have ever known.   
He is my love, my now, my future and my past.
My love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...