Beginnings.....

So I hate starting the New Year with resolutions.  I have never done good with keeping them so therefor it seems like I am setting myself up for failure if I say I have a resolution, so this is not that!
This is me looking for a creative outlet to write, post artwork, journal, share my devotionals and be well....just me. 

I'm a saint and a sinner,
a mother, a wife, a daughter, a sister,
a pastor, a preacher, a teacher, a mentor.
I'm loud and I'm busy
I'm brash and I'm bossy
I'm kind and I'm careless
I love deeply and I get hurt easily
I'm transparent and hidden
I'm fun and I'm moody
I laugh uncontrollably and I cry way to easy
I sing loud and not very well
I give my best and still I fail
I love God with most of my heart and still find myself occasionally in a dark place
I have been broken and put back together by Grace
I am a saint and a sinner
You love me or you hate me
that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...