Be Fearless





This is what I hear the Lord saying to me....be fearless.  Fear is the exact opposite of love and perfect love cast out fear.  I have plenty of love, I think, but still struggle with fear.  I love all things brave.  I lean into things and force myself to be brave and do them.  I have grown by leaps and bounds in the "being brave" arena.

Fearless, that is a different story.  Fearless: To be devoid of fear.  Hhmmmm....this seems like something different.  His love cast out fear, understanding His love cast out fear.  He is the kindest, most loving, perfect, strongest, amazing, gentlest, sweetest, compassionate, cheerleader, all knowing,  I could go on and on....when I remember how good He really is, in all things then He becomes my fear-eater!  That's right He devours my crippling fear.

I don't have to manufacture any emotions, I simply need to remember who He is.  He is the one who knows all things and turns all things and loves all the bits and pieces of my emotions, soul and will.  He gets me, like no one else ever will because He made me.  So today I choose to be fearless because my father has made me to live secure in Him, in the only fear that He ordained and that is the fear of the Lord.  The reverence for the amazing character of God of which I continue to see unfold before my eyes on a daily basis.  May I never lose the wonder of who He is and may that always cast fear out of my mind.  And may that be the only "out of my mind",  I experience. LOL.

Standing in faith, being brave and learning to live fearless.

Love you people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...