Living in Freedom


This morning I was thinking about Freedom.  Freedom comes in an instant, yet we are practising it all our lives.

I don't know about you but I can find myself quickly in the shackles of the disease to please or the virus of perfectionism!

I can end up so busy that I am caged by my activities, captured by all the things I must do.

Jesus died to give me freedom from everything, but finding that balance and walking in that freedom is a different story.

Even Jesus pulled away from the crowd and rested, sought out the beauty of the sea, left people when necessary...shockingly He didn't minister to everyone.

Freedom is ours but like so many things in the Kingdom, it must be learned and practised.

You must believe it, live it, breathe it....

Like so many things in the Kingdom, what we are is already a finished work....I AM FREE.            

You are free....

How we live, that is up to us.

Today, I choose to live free.  Tomottow I will try to remember to live free too, as long as I don't forget....because sometimes that happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...