Throne Room Mentality

Pain eclipsed by Glory

The Throne Room is where it all happens.  In His presence.  Beauty for ashes, blessed are those that mourn, redemption, praise replacing heaviness, joy and more joy.  It happens in the throne room of my car, or at my kitchen table, or in my church, anytime I enter His presence, I enter His throne room.
What happens there is indescribable, but I have to get there.  It is my choice.  The glory will eclipse the pain if I will just get myself into the Throne Room.
           3 To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes, The oil of joy for mourning, The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; That they may be called trees of righteousness, The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified."                                                 Isaiah 61:3 (NKJV)
That is where transformation happens, the Throne Room.  I am undone and remade there.  Where I was pummeled by tragedy I am reformed into a new me.  To be called a tree of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.  We all must come undone in order to be redone in His image.  Loss changes us, but if we choose to enter into the Throne Room and allow it to be redeemed and our hearts reshaped it will only make us more like Jesus.  There is always purpose in the pain and I must choose to trust the Masters plans.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...