I love this image!







I love this image.  What an opportunity to interpret it....
She is free, she is surrounded, she is doused in the Holy Spirit.
We too can be covered, flowed over, empowered.
We have as much as we want.....
 We can be free, surrounded, we can be doused in the Holy Spirit.
I want it all, no holding back....       Freedom to love, to forgive, to celebrate,
 to experience true releasing, gifting and freedom.
I want it all and I am willing to give it all in order to receive it all.                                I hope you will join in, jump in the river with me, surrendor it all!  Then lets lead others to freedom together.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...