My no fear, give myself away... new year.

So it's been awhile since I wrote here...in this place.  So much has happened, the pain so deep.  But this is my no fear, new year, my put the fear away and give myself away... new year.  My look deep into the dark and see the light new year.  My stitched back together new year, as I had come undone last year and may again this year.  My hold unto the grace moments, my embrace the sad moments, my sorrowful yet always rejoicing year.  My walk through the valley but covered by His shadow, new year.  A new depth of understanding, a new depth of love, a new anointing born out of anguish as I walk through the valley.  A new ability to carry both grief and joy in the same heart.  To breathe in life in the simplest of things, to feel His power and sustaining grace, to know Him even in the sorrow, is to grow and be changed.  To surrender to the not understanding and just fall into the trusting. To have faith tried and still be standing in this new year. This is my let go of fear and love again year.  My learn to forgive and move forward year.  My I don't need to impress anyone year.  This is my year to breathe in His presence and be made whole in a different way a brand new way, to step into the miraculous with new eyes, to live in a new place, a deeper place that can only be learned in the darkest of places.  Because, there in the darkest of places, He surrounded me, He showed His power, His presence, His hope, His glory, there in the midst of the most pain ever, He was and still is. So this is my no fear, new year and this is how I am going to do it....authentic, anointed and fearless.  Will I fail?  Yes, probably some.  I will fight His grace, I will struggle to hold unto my own will, I will be angry and forget His peace.... but only for a moment in time.  When I do He will stand outside of time loving me anyway, and proclaiming my heavenly citizenship until the day I join Him.  So this is my no fear, new year.  I will risk it all for Him, the one whom I love and loves me. I will move forward into this new season with a sense of holiness in the midst of the valley, hope in the midst of pain, joy in the midst of sorrow, light in the midst of darkness and I will be authentic, anointed and fearless because this is my no fear, new year, my give myself away, new year.   Happy New Year friends, I love you.  


I see Jesus everywhere....here is His walkway into heaven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...