For the extrordinary women in my life...

You are an extrordinary woman.                                                                                                        How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you.                   
                                                                                 Louisa May Alcott

Extrordinary living is not easy and ministry is not without it's cost, but the reward is great! I salute you beautiful women who bravely stitch heaven and earth together.  My friends that are called to Kingdom work(and who's not?) please don't lose heart, this world is full of messy living in an imperfect world. Breathe in the hope of glory, press toward the goal of life and love.  Take joy in the simple graces that come every day and step out into your destiny.   What choice is there for those that are called?  Who could ignore the Lord of Lords?  Today you are standing on the edge, renew your hope and step out. God has prepared the way and He has equipped you for every new thing. 



"If I find in myself desires in which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world"
C. S. Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...