I just want you to mess me up Lord.

</
So the past few weeks have been very interesting.  After a week of Worship, preaching, taking a personality test and then having Kevin Weaver come and re-orient my mind.  I decided that the Lord has taken my prayer seriously.  He is messing me up.  It is so easy to settle for being put back together but the Lord longs to create a masterpiece.  Being restored from broken is good, but being made even beter is well...an upgrade.  So I give the Lord free reign to do the hard stuff.  I don't like being broken again so I can be put back together in His likeness.  But I see the value. It wasn't like I was soooo bad or anything, it just that I am still not the best me I can be.  I don't have to work and strive at it (that's works) I just need to allow the Holy Spirit to reveal those things and then let the Holy Spirit change me.  I am looking forward to God's best possible outcome for my life but in the meantime I think I will just allow Him to mess me up and maybe He will mess a few other people up too! 

This week I learned:
  • That imagination is just low level visions.  Think on that for a bit.
  • That I don't want to settle for inferior pleasure but instead I want the HOLY BEST.
  • That if I am missing the mark...I need to move closer...duh!
  • That who I am is just as confusing for myself as it is for others...bahahaha
  • That I want the best possible outcome for everyone in my life. 

2 comments:

  1. what a great journey we are both on getting messed up together

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...