I am sad....stupid Mothers Day



I am sad
Somewhere between almost there and nowhere
I can't sleep, it takes forever
It slowly creeps upon me and finally takes me under
It wakes me up quick, startled awake by reality
I turn to God
I have no choice but hope
I remember its not always this painful, this fresh                                                                     Birthdays and Mothers day are the worse so far
I am clinically sad and at the same time anchored to hope
I am bobbing along on a brutal sea of loss but I am not lost
I am like Paul, on a sinking ship                                                                                                                      I can say with certainty this storm won't kill me
Shipwrecked with messy insomnia, mental anxiety, tears and fears
Choking on the pain, floating on the sorrow
Soon the storm will pass but the wreckage remains.
Soon the Triumphant Parade will come
I will jump in again, I will pick up the broken pieces
I will shake off the pain, pick myself up and dance
I promise, I will


Cut and paste this link into YouTube to watch my last teaching...I promise it's happy, good news to encourage your spirit.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj0JVdTJR2A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

My Heart is Full

I ran across this picture, just the other day.  It was painted way before my life turned upside down and inside out.  I thought my heart ...